On March 28, between 3pm and 5pm CET, Anathema will hold an “Ethical Dialogue” session, which will be open to all who wish to attend. The purpose of Ethical Dialogue sessions on the Active Assisted Living Joint Programme is to have different stakeholders discuss the product or service under development, as well as the research and development process itself.
In this session, we will present preliminary results of project Anathema, followed by the dialogue session, which will be moderated by Susana Magalhães (i3S).
- Paula Allen (Associação Plano i)
- Vítor Neves (Europacolon Portugal)
- Eunice Silva (IPO-PFG)
- Cecília Carvalho (CRPG)
- João P. Vilela (FCUP)
- Catarina Ribeiro (Mentora Health)
- Sandra Manuel (Centro Social Padre José Coelho)
- Joana Sousa (Centro Social Padre José Coelho)
Please join us on MS Teams using this link.